Santorini is an island like no other. When it comes to things to do, the choices are endless and they cover all tastes and interests.
We can organize for you and your guests:
- Visits to archeological sites, like the prehistoric settlement of Akrotiri. Akrotiri is one of the most important archeological sites in the Mediterranean Sea. A city that was built 3,500 years ago and is now covered with lava is a unique experience. There is also Ancient Thira on the top of Mesa Vouno and important museums like the Archeological Museum and the Museum of Prehisoric Thera, both in Fira.
- Days at the beaches of Santorini. Explore the volcanic beaches of Santorini with the unusual colors, like the impressive Red beach and the beaches of Perivolos, Perissa and Kamari with black sand and cosmopolitan beach life. You can also visit the beach of Vlychada with the white, volcanic rocks but also numerous beaches from the north to the south of the island.
- Wine tours and tastings at the wineries of the island. Enjoy the famous and “strong” wines of Santorini through an organized visit to the wineries and discover the true taste of Santorini.
- We can suggest and also make all the necessary booking arrangements at the best restaurants of Santorini. Enjoy the products that grow only in Santorini, like the cherry tomato, the caper, the white eggplant or the fava beans, served in creative dishes at various restaurants around the island.
- Sailing tours. Considered the top experience to live in Santorini, sailing in the waters of the caldera is something that you will never forget. Catamarans and traditional vessels offer private or shared cruises with drinks and food, during daytime or at sunset. We can arrange the perfect sailing cruise for just the two of you or for your guests as well.